Glad to see you here. My name is Qian Liu, currently a third-year Ph.D. in Beihang University. My Ph.D. advisor is Bin Zhou. Meawhile, I am also very lucky to participate the joint program with Microsoft Reserach Asia, co-advised by Jian-Guang Lou.
In the past few years, my reserach interest focuses on semantic parsing and dialogue:
- Semantic Parsing: focusing on techniques to improve conversational semantic parsing
- Dialogue System: focusing on solutions for coreference and ellipsis
I am also familiar with reinforcement learning such as Policy Gradient, Self-play, Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning, which have been successfully employed on our reserach projects.
Outside of seeking Ph.D., I am passionate as Teaching Assistants for several courses, including Computer Organization, Operating System and Software Engineering. I have led the writing of an guidebook for Operating System (in Chinese), and developed a FAQ bot for teaching.
- 3 papers have been submitted to EMNLP 2020.
- 1 paper has been submitted to NeurIPS 2020.
- 2 papers got accepted by IJCAI 2020.
- 1 paper got accepted by ACL 2020.
Please feel free to concat me via my email (please see left) if you are interested in our papers, my experience, or you just have any problem on research which I may help.